If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we'll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.Role Mission
The Gucci Expeditor for the Osteria da Massimo Bottura will support both the front and back of house service needs. The Expeditor will aim to make service run efficiently while ensuring quality standards are upheld.
We are looking for a strong food expeditor to help keep a smooth workflow between the kitchen and the dining room tables with goal of ensuring our service is flawless, enhancing our quality and reputation.Key Accountabilities
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the servers to the kitchen;
- Guarantee that orders are being prepared with correct priority in mind;
- Assist in the final preparation of dishes;
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature;
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service;
- Eliminate obstacles in service, food preparation lines or dishwashing;
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning;
- Share essential information between the kitchen and the wait staff, i.e., guest allergies, concerns or requests;
- Support other tasks, as needed.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- At least one year of proven experience as food expeditor or other restaurant position;
- Previous experience in luxury fine dining highly desirable;
- Understanding of restaurant health and safety rules;
- Dexterity in using kitchen equipment or utensils;
- Able to carry heavy trays;
- Well-organized with the ability to lead and direct people;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Outstanding coordination, multi-tasking abilities and excellent physical endurance;
- Able to work in a fast paced, luxury environment managing multiple priorities;
- Must have a customer-oriented approach;
- Professional appearance and grooming;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which included, evenings, weekends, and holidays;
- Food handling certification may be required according to legal regulations.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We DoExploreConsiderate Thinker
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person's uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle - starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.Salary Range - California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $18.00 USD to $20.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)