Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Position Title: Manager/Assistant Manager Reports to: Allocation Sr.Manager Location: Tokyo Primary Purpose:
Allocation role is to productively and effectively Allocate inventory to stores/ecommerce sites, by creating and adjusting Allocation unit plans based on sales plan/store strength/available inventory etc. Close communication and interaction with cross-function partners such as Buying/Store Team/Marketing/Logistics is necessary to implement Allocation strategies. Key Responsibilities: 主な業務内容
Education/Qualifications: 職務経験 / 技術
- Responsible allocation/distribution of SKUs within multiple departments from the distribution center to stores
- DC （倉庫）からストアへの適切な商品の手配
- Create & adjust overall allocation plan across categories based on LRP, AOP & latest sales plan
- Work with key cross-function leaders closely to implement allocation strategies effectively.(i.e. Buying, Inventory Management, Retail Field, Logistic & Distribution Center)
- バイヤー , Inventory Management, Retail Field, 物流・倉庫担当など関連各部署と連携し、適正な納品手配を進める
- Operate seasonal hindsight with analysis of sales & inventories to seek for future opportunities
- Translate assortment and buy plans into distribution parameters & strategies; ensure pipe quantities are appropriate and allocated based on sales expectations
- Create SKU base Inventory investment plans by Store Level to maximize return on investment.
- 在庫投資の最大化が図れるよう SKU/ ストア別の配分計画
- Communicate Inventory lifecycle plan, i.e. Product intro & Deletion to stores in line with product assortment strategy.
- Conduct Store to Store inventory Transfer to optimize sales and inventory balance.
- Plan appropriate delivery schedule to minimize sales loss in respect to logistic cost.
- Run analysis of Sales & Inventory with adequate attributes to seek for Sales & Inventory improvement opportunity.
- Work closely with Buyer and Retail Field teams to execute Coach Product strategy in timely manner.
- バイヤーや Retail Field チームとの適切な連携
- Build appropriate initial inventory levels for all new store openings using modeling as well as real estate proforma to anticipate sales demand
- Manage and assist on adhoc business tasks / projects that involve cross channel collaboration
- 部署 / チーム内外で連携が必要な、主な在庫計画以外の付帯業務
- Consistent demonstration of Coach core values
- Coach バリューを常に体現できる
- Continuously interact with field/stores to identify areas of opportunity to support goals
- 今後の課題や計画遂行のための Retail Field やストアとのコミュニケーション
- Partner with Buying and Inventory Management to review business and understand short and long-term strategies
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Minimum 3 years experience in a retail environment. Allocation/inventory management experience at a Brand or/and fashion business is preferred.
- Excellent MS (Word and Excel) and Power Point skills, SAP experience preferred
- 上級レベルのエクセル技術 ( 必須 ) 、ワード・パワーポイント技術あればなお可。 SAP 経験あればさらに可。
- English language skills are an advantage, although not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible / Comfortable with change & ambiguity
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.