Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In this role, the Invenotry Control Analyst
. will assist the Loss Prevention & Inventory Control Manager in managing all aspects of inventory control for US and Canada.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Weekly monitoring of all stock movement, including warehouse deliveries, inter-store transfers, end-of-season returns to warehouse, scrapping, negative on hands and faulty stock movements to ensure company procedures are followed for prevention of inventory losses.
- Weekly reporting and reconciliation of open PO's. Partnering with all business teams (Warehouse, Retail Operations, Stores, Accounting, IT, etc.) to ensure 360-degree management of inventory to prevent merchandise losses.
- Partner with various internal and external business partners during investigations of inventory control to prevent further losses as well as recovery of losses.
- Support all retail locations daily in inquiries about open shipments, returned merchandise, damage processes, etc.
- Locate outliers/issues and communicate that to management.
- Knowledge of RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) process in retail environment.
- Compile concise actionable reports for executive management team.
- Ability to travel, including some overnight travel to conduct inventory control audits in retail locations.
- Some early mornings, late nights, and some weekends
- Any other ad hoc tasks or special projects related to loss prevention and inventory control.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years work experience in field
- Maintain strict confidentiality and high-level of integrity
- Ability to think outside the box to streamline current process and procedures
- SAP experience is desirable
- Data analysis skills a must
- Proficiency in at least mid-level Excel is a must
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Familiarity with Retail Operations, Inventory Control, and Loss Prevention.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Business teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and remain fluid as the landscape is everchanging
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to handle tense situations maintaining a professional demeanor a must
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $70,000 - $75,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <