Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
From February 15, 2024, for six months, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) who is keen to take up an engaging and multi-faceted role with a focus on media relations management in a dynamic team.What you can expect:
- Assisting in press work, handling international press inquiries
- Assisting in the preparation of press meetings/interviews
- Contributing to communication campaigns, including those related to Brand, Digital, Sustainability, and Diversity
- Monitoring crisis topics across various media
- Gaining insight into the day-to-day operations of an international corporation in media and public relations
- Pursuing a Bachelor's (at least in the 3rd semester) or Master's degree, ideally in Business Administration, Sustainability, Humanities/Communication Sciences, or Marketing, or having already completed your studies
- Showing interest in media and public relations as well as CSR and sustainability topics
- Quick comprehension and a structured approach to work are among your strengths
- Possessing a sense of responsibility, creativity, and teamwork
- Demonstrating an affinity for writing
- C2 proficiency in German, both spoken and written, and B2 proficiency in English language,both spoken and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.