The Blue Box.
Tiffany & Co. have defined luxury-style, the exemplary innovators renowned for the world's most exquisite designs. Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style.
As our organization continues to grow within the LVMH group, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our Sydney Office on a CRM Specialist. Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
Reporting directly to our Director, Client Relations & High Jewelry, this role and drive the CRM and Client Development initiatives for the ANZ market. The CRM Specialist will be responsible to develop, execute and monitor customer loyalty strategies to drive repeat business, as well as implementing local clienteling strategies to support omnichannel teams. The position will work alongside the retail team to support in delivering exceptional client experiences for our existing clients.
- Support the market client development effort, provide guidance and identify opportunities to increase revenue and customer loyalty.
- Partner with store management and Client Advisors to champion+ $10k Program, including training and activation
- Partner with client relations to find opportunities to support events & client activations
- Partner with store management and client advisors for Salesforce and client development training initiatives.
CIM & Data Insights
- Use client data to support the store teams with actionable insights to inform their local client action plans and opportunity analysis
- Deliver monthly client insights reporting to the stores and management
- Prepare presentations & materials including campaign communications, post campaign reports, as well as internal updates
- Manage Customer data by collating, cleaning, managing merge and household requests, and working with Regional on the exceptions database.
CD Collateral & Admin
- Management and coordination of all client gifting needs and order management, including supporting stores with bespoke gifting
- Coordinate production of locally produced items
- Budget management
- Work closely with local, regional and US team to maintain stocks of collateral and request stock of new collateral.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or last year of bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality)
- Poise and professionalism to interact with varying levels of management in cross-functional teams including Regional Marketing teams and wider Retail business
- Exceptional organizational and critical problem-solving abilities; Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Previous experience with a client database, proficiency with Salesforce system a bonus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of Point of Sales (POS) system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Flexibility to work with international time zones and scheduling of conference calls
- Experience of working in categories where executional excellence is valued (e.g.: Luxury Goods, Beauty, Hospitality)
- Proactive demeanor with ability to provide solutions to day-to-day challenges
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Generous salary, incentives employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team