The TSC Store Support Specialist acts as a liaison between the TSC and internal clients, including the Order & Parts Processing, Estimators, Outbound and Client Relations and must be able to professionally and knowledgeably resolve all client issues in a timely manner. The Store Support Specialist manages the workflow for rush and other critical orders, provides technical information and serves as the primary contact for internal clients. The Store Support Specialist must have excellent self-management skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task, while interacting with internal clients. What You'll Do:
- Respond to all inquiries and issues in a consistently efficient, professional and accurate manner while offering the highest level of service to all internal and external clients. Proactively inform management of any service related issues that may result in client escalations. Act as the liaison between WW stores and all departments within the TSC. This includes managing rush requests, providing repair and alteration estimates and acting as a subject matter expert on technical and systematic processes.
- Physically and systematically manage the flow of critical repair orders through the department according to Tiffany accuracy, productivity and turn time standards. Work with team mates to coordinate the department workflow ensuring that service levels are appropriate for all orders. Provide updates to internal clients and related departments on status of orders as needed.
- Analyze and make recommendations with ongoing problem identification and process improvements. Participate in special projects and/or provide coverage during absences for other positions.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following and monitoring safe work procedures in the Technical Shops, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite; promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Weekend hours
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed
- Undergraduate degree
- Jewelry, Watch or luxury industry experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $22 - $30 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.