Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The PVH Southeast Hub is one of the most dynamic Hub organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets such as Italy, Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Africa, and the CIS region. While covering a massive area counting 45+ countries, our hub is extremely diverse (25+ nationalities) and has strong potential. We are ambitious and committed to unlocking our full potential and to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
In this ever-changing environment the opportunities are almost endless. We believe we can outcompete our best competitors through strong (consumer & product) focus and (cross-territorial) collaboration.The Position
As an HR Specialist Intern, you will support the Retail HR Business Partners on the day-to-day operational activities related to HR processes, legal, administration activities, reporting, special projects and initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Maintain and assure data accuracy throughout HRIS (Workday) constant updates and perform routine and recurring data audits
- Troubleshoot HRIS (Workday) issues and ensure prompt and accurate responses to HR
- Analyze HR Data and provide insights through reporting and ad hoc presentations
- Investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems, either directly or through advice from HR Manager
- Conduct administration tasks and maintain constant alignment with the external payroll provider
- Be the proactive partner of Store Managers by advising on personnel procedures
- Support the administration of the Annual Performance and Pay Review process
- Rapidly adapts to new concepts and technologies.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills for effective problem-solving.
- Manages multiple responsibilities efficiently.
- Collaborative and communicative within a team.
- Keen interest or expertise in technology.
- Fluent in Italian and English, with a global perspective.
- Confident in using Excel for analysis and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Familiarity with Workday or other HRIS platforms is a plus.
- Master's in HR is a plus
At PVH, we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. That's why we prioritize the health, happiness, and wellbeing by offering a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond the basics. We want to create a culture of care that fosters loyalty, commitment, and a sense of belonging, and we're proud of it.
Be part of it.
- Balance - Work Smart, our flexible working model, is all about trust, connection, collaboration, and community. You'll get the freedom to choose the hybrid setup and working hours that benefit you.
- Health & Wellbeing - wellbeing programs, premium subscription to headspace, volunteering programs.
- Develop - PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals.
- Be at the forefront - stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be part of market launches and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.