INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner.
- Follow and adhere to the timely receipt of all incoming and out-going deliveries according to Company standards.
- Ensure all store inventories are processed accurately by verifying transfer note, ticketing, and auditing the validation and verification reports.
- Maintain accurate processing of all return-to-vendors (RTVs), transfers and damages based on SOP.
- Ensure compliance of receiving practices with established SOP, such as safekeeping of merchandise and property.
- Maintain orderly and neat stock and receiving area. Communicate effectively with management, distribution/logistics department on all relevant issues Ensure all transactions on POS due to stock movement are as per SOP.
- Ensure that no local purchases reach the selling floor unless their suppliers bar-code is in the Company's barcode and label.
- Support the physical stock take in store in cooperation with Store Operations and Stock controllers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum a year of experience as stock operative in a retail store.
- Valid Driving License.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL STORE OPERATIONS