*** Candidates with no experience in office management/executive assisting will not be considered for this role.***
The Office Coordinator will provide direct administrative support to the MD, work closely with the Finance Director to ensure the smooth operation of all finance matters and will oversee office operations for a small but driven team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a key difference in the the growth of a growing fashion label at a global scale.
The hybrid role is responsible for all secretarial and administrative tasks related to the management of the office and day to day of the Managing Director.
- Perform receptionist duties: answering the door, taking messages, filing mail processing and office cleanliness and presentation. Run errands, manage supplies, and all relevant vendor relations. Problem solve any technical challenges with computer systems, email and networks as needed. Coordinate the hiring of interns. Ad-hoc updates to the employee handbook and associated organisational policies and procedures.
- Collating and filing of expenses to ensure budgets are adhered to and working directly with the Finance team
- Acting as a first point of contact to the MD, dealing with correspondence and phone calls if and when needed
- Diary management and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Participate in special projects as requested
- Prepare and create reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Implement and maintain procedures/ administrative systems
- Liaising with external parties to support the maintenance of the studio; cleaning company, contractors, building management etc.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Experience in office management and interacting with executives
- Must be highly organised with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- A high sense of urgency, timeliness and follow-through
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative and ability to lead a team
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of assertiveness.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes required for this role.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.