Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This position will work collaboratively with our digital design team and regional marketing teams to create high quality digital experiences that blend brand elevated storytelling content with commerce for the family of Ralph Lauren brands including Collection, Purple Label, RRL, Polo, and Home. The position will also require production work. Ranging from slicing, compressing, and replacing images, to delivery and organization of digital assets. Responsible for creation of web-ready media from final creative designs in a fast paced, highly iterative, group development environment. Collaborate with Creative Operations and Development and utilizing all available technology to execute the highest quality digital materials from layout to comps, to file release, with emphasis on final release.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Create web-ready images from final creative designs in a highly iterative, group development environment, primarily exporting creative from FIGMA and Sketch files.
* Owner of page weight standards and procedures, including slicing images, video compression, file naming, Brand Logo management, image compression and optimization,
* Upload and manage image assets to Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
* Replace and handle hi res imagery swaps for FPO imagery used in design files.
* Experience with navigating and utilizing Dropbox for digital asset delivery.
* Handle basic design changes, such as color or minor layout changes.
* Handle quick publishing critical requests and updates from both Marketing, Design and Business teams.
* Make technical recommendations for implementation options related to user experience.
* Manage work task using Monday.com, Jira, InVision, Slack, and excel.
* Oversee and manage creative file organization on Server to ensure most accurate archive of work.
* Collaborating with designers to manipulate master file into various formats and specifications while maintaining the integrity and intent of the approved creative.
* Work within established design system and use knowledge of each brand to design best practices to drive the business.
* Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, and color
* Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for projects.
* Work closely with, communicate and present creative with all key stakeholders and counterparts.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 1-3 years or more of full time experience in multimedia
* Expert level understanding, and at least 1-3 years' experience producing web ready graphics.
* Proficiency using Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Media Encoder
* Knowledge of CDN file management, uploading and managing files. Preferably Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously, while being flexible and able to adapt on the fly, in a deadline-driven environment.
* Image compression best practices and procedures
* Understanding of all web friendly image formats, (jpeg, png, svg, WebP) and their ideal applications.
* Produce digital assets: slicing landing pages, home pages, and brand pages, as well as app creative, and other multimedia assets.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Working knowledge of file structure best practices in naming/folder structure etc.
* Page weight optimization skills
* Working knowledge of video editing (resizing, cutting and compression) Preferred skills
* Basic knowledge of HTML,
* Strong understanding of image compression and content management
* Experience in Figma, Sketch & Photoshop
* Knowledge of emerging file formats and web friendly file export features
* Strong awareness of browser/platform compatibility or issues
* Familiarity with SFCC (SalesForce) Content Asset Management
* Working knowledge of web accessibility standards and best practices (ADA compliance)
* Attention to detail and an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results.
* Ecommerce experience