Rainbowwave currently has an exciting opportunity to join our Wholesale team as an Admin Assistant at our Showroom in Camden, London. This role will be a mix of sales support, customer service and day to day administration supporting the Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company with an excellent working environment. The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, a team player and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have suitable sales related experience for a minimum of one year and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
- Assisting with the support of the International and Domestic Sales
- Liaising with international retailers for appointment booking, order chasing, and entry.
- Update database regularly to ensure accurate contact list is held at all times
- Organise collection samples from receiving, visual merchandising and return the collections
- Store visits
- Work closely with Sales Team to support both the brand and the retailers
- Monitoring sell through in existing stores and action stock swaps returns etc.
- Assist with preparation of training packs and brand information for outreach to stores
- Data analysis for end of season reports
- Support with commission statements
- A strong commercial awareness and interest in fashion, luxury products and wholesale
- Ability to work under pressure, results driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, particularly when dealing with an international, multi-lingual client base
- Confident in Microsoft Suite – particularly in Excel
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages advantageous
Please note that this role is located in London.