Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Assistant Apartment Manager, you will ensure that high quality of service is provided to High Net Worth (HNW) guests at all times by you and our Apartment Team in the Apartment. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- You will assist in leading the Apartment team to ensure the guest experience for HNW guests is maintained to a high standard
- You will Maintain relationships with all key guests in the HNW database, ensuring their needs are understood and they are invited to key/relevant events
- You will organise elements required for a great experience for such guests, including valet parking, hands free shopping, home delivery etc., as well as food & beverage refreshments as required
- You will Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all stakeholders internally and brands
- You will manage the budgets for guest refreshments and services provided ensuring all requirements for each event, e.g. logistics, lounge calendar management, food & beverage inventories, taxi bookings, external supplies, communication with involved teams, hospitality, are in place
- You will regularly review the VIP database and ensure the system is being kept up to date
- You will offer the ultimate visitor experience by being luxury ambassadors for hospitality and guest services
- You will cover the services of Guest Relations Ambassadors where required
- You will plan events or visits with attention to guest's expectations, financial and time constraints
- You will follow up of invitations and central point of contact for the event attendees, in relation to pre & post event correspondence
- You will ensure that the village's standards, procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Experience working within a hospitality, luxury, or event based industry
- Computer literate and high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in data base programme is advantageous
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service, and exceeding client expectations Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise varying demands whilst working under
- pressure; outstanding attention to detail
- Good understanding of the Village high net-worth individuals requirements
- Demonstrate confidence in working with varying levels of clients with different status, cultures and behaviors
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to be discreet and trustworthy, approachable, attentive and intuitive and well presented
- Flexibility to work on a shift pattern basis, including weekends
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.