Senior Clienteling Manager ¦ La Roca Village ¦ Permanent/Full time/On SiteSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
The Senior Clienteling Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the Private Client strategy at La Roca Village through HNW clientele. This role requires the skills of a brand ambassador & organisational manager, he/she has to be able to drive HNW high spending thereby ensuring footfall, spend and revenue targets throughout the year. Will be responsible for building relationships with HNW clientele, create the data base and reach sales objectives through the conversion and delivery of high spending footfall.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- You will be able to build, develop and manage the relationship with HNW guests; building and educating on a Clienteling mindset and culture in the Private Client Services team, Personal Shopper , Retail and Hospitality
- You will develop Personal Shopper service & suites strategy into the Black Book database acquisition working closely with Retail the brand Referral program to acquire and engage HNWI for our Private Client Services and Black Book for serving the brands
- You will develop with Hospitality in Village Referral program to acquire and engage HNWI for our Private Client Services Black Book. Developing alongside with PCS Director the calendar of events and activities that need to be done to acquire new Clients and lead and supervise the PCS events manager on the execution of the events at the level and standard required.
- You will build and develop the relationships with 3rd parties (as Institutions , Corporate entities , Private Clubs, Associations, International Expat communities ) which target of members and HNWI are potential clients to acquire and engage for Private Client Services.
- You will define and explore new business/incremental revenue opportunities;
- You will Develop a strong collaboration with Retail, Marketing/GKE, Hospitality, Business Analysts etc.
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Previous experience of working closely with HNW clients
- A strong network of HNW clients
- Previous experience of a sales role with HNW clients
- Experience of working in a luxury retail or hospitality environment
- Experience of attending industry functions, such as National Days, cultural events, association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.