Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Site Merchandising team at Tommy.com is dedicated to optimizing online customer journeys, focusing on increasing session conversion rates. We aim to enhance product discovery, cart creation, and conversion rates by leveraging demand from various traffic sources.The Position
As a Junior Specialist in Site Merchandising within the Trade team, you'll optimize site functionalities-such as filters, internal search, and product recommendations-to boost conversion rates and enhance user experience. Collaborating closely with Buying and Planning, as well as partnering with Platform Operations, you'll execute and analyze promotional activities to achieve commercial goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Implement strategies to boost conversion rates using site functionalities tailored to specific product assortments, gender, and/or funnel requirements.
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to enhance site merchandising tactics and improve user navigation and product visibility.
- Confidently leverage the Site Merchandising toolset to execute impactful configurations on product rankings and internal search, ensuring effective and precise adjustments.
- Identify commercial opportunities to enhance customer journey productivity on the website.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for strategic alignment and best practice implementation.
- Optimize visibility and sell-through of key products, considering seasonality and pricing.
- Uphold Site Merchandising best practices throughout the product lifecycle, from launch to sale.
Be part of it.
- 3 years of e-commerce experience, ideally in a similar industry, with a readiness to develop further.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and attention to detail, utilizing data for informed decision-making.
- Has experience with Site Merchandising tools like Fred Hopper & XO, with an openness to learning new technologies.
- Is proficient with E-commerce Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Tableau), capable of turning data into actionable insights.
- Exhibits effective communication skills, able to convey insights clearly to a range of stakeholders.
- Has a solid understanding of e-commerce traffic channels, prepared to optimize these pathways effectively.
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language, able to communicate effectively within a global team context.
- Adapts well to fast-paced environments, demonstrating a collaborative and proactive approach.
- Shows initiative, ready to offer new ideas and perspectives that contribute to our goals.
- Skills in SQL, BigQuery, or AWS as an additional asset.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.