About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.The Team
The PVH Southeast Hub is one of the most dynamic Hub organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets such as Italy, Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Africa, and the CIS region. While covering a massive area counting 45+ countries, our hub is extremely diverse (25+ nationalities) and has strong potential. We are ambitious and committed to unlocking our full potential and to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
In this ever-changing environment the opportunities are almost endless. We believe we can outcompete our best competitors through strong (consumer & product) focus and (cross-territorial) collaboration.
Associates working for the Southeast Hub are excited in managing and building relationships with our partners and colleagues across various cultures and backgrounds and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment. We look for our associates to be true bridge builders, have a 'hands-on' mentality and thriving in a multi-cultural, territorial channel and divisional environment.The Role
As PVH IT Support you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our organization's technology infrastructure. Your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support to end-users, addressing and resolving IT-related issues promptly and efficiently.
This role requires strong communication skills, technical expertise, and a customer-centric approach to problem-solving.Position Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming service requests and incidents via various channels (phone, email, chat).
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues for end-users.
- Provide step-by-step instructions and guidance to users for problem resolution.
- Create, update, and escalate service tickets in the IT service management system.
- Prioritize and manage a queue of support requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolutions for future reference.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
- Collaborate with other IT teams for more complex technical problems.
- Assist in developing and providing basic user training on common IT applications and tools.
- Create and maintain user documentation for frequently encountered issues.
Software and System Updates :
- Support the deployment of software updates, patches, and system upgrades.
- Ensure that all end-user devices are up-to-date with the latest security and performance updates.
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Communicate effectively with end-users to gather necessary information and set expectations.
- Utilize remote assistance tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues for users working off-site.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Collaborate with other IT support teams to escalate and resolve issues that require specialized expertise.
- Communicate with end-users to keep them informed of the status of their support requests.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- You have proven experience in a similar IT support role, additional certifications are a plus.
- You have strong knowledge of common desktop operating systems (Windows, macOS) and office software and experience in managing hardware and software assets.
- You have familiarity with IT service management tools.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills that will allow you to solve complex issues.
- Fluency in English required.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work. Benefits include:
- Smart Work Policy that empowers our associates to work flexibly from the office and home.
- Italy based, Milano.
- The possibility to work from anywhere in the world for 4 weeks per year.
- The opportunity to work with great likeminded people, lots of team-building opportunities and events.
- An inspiring fashion environment which means you'll always be up to date on the latest trends.
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is the role for you!
PVH and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, nationality, personal orientation, race, religion, etc.