With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music, and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base.
As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about.
Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, first-class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business, who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Concession Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit, and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands. Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Area Manager to build on business opportunities and achieve Company standards/goals: sales and wage budgets, sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), conversion (hit) rate, wage and expense control, shrinkage, mystery shops, store audits and profitability.
- Identifying opportunities and collaborating with others to grow the business or improve performance.
- Consistently fostering a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Perform Manager-on-duty functions; manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Ensuring "door to floor" best practices, visual merchandising directives and standards for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review standards to ensure clear and consistent execution.
- Ensure daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals, and company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met.
- Analyzing store level reports and creating action plans to improve results.
- Leading weekly management meetings and other staff meetings; participating in and contributing to regional meetings.
- Set challenging but attainable goals with an emphasis on service quality, and customer satisfaction, as well as financial performance.
- Coordinate appropriate action plans while considering consequences and budget decisions.
- Communicating with staff daily on individual sales goals, and other key performance indicators, product sales and other information to help them provide unparalleled service and achieve goals.
- Assist the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation processes, recruit store personnel with a broad range of perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
- Own the training and development of employees. Ensure that all employees are properly oriented into the company and trained in their role.
- Provide training and coaching for Employees (daily, weekly, and monthly) and ensure that it is appropriately documented.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive experience in connecting to consumers in a brand retailer is essential.
- You'll have experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, sales and people management.
- You'll have previous people management experience and act with purpose to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to cultivate belonging.
- You collaborate to win and recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others.
- You are courageous in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You adapt fast and work with pace.
- You are energetic and inspire trust showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER, and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.