Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Store Team collectively strives to create a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience for customers. Through effective collaboration, they manage day-to-day operations, optimize efficiency, and deliver exceptional customer service. The team works together to uphold the store's reputation, achieve sales targets, and create a positive environment that reflects the values of PVH.The Position
The Ideal Candidate
- Exemplify and enforce exceptional Customer Experience (CX) standards in the store.
- Identify and address CX issues through feedback, training, and coaching for sales staff.
- Foster collaborative relationships with neighboring businesses for go-to-market initiatives and conduct competitor analysis.
- Stay informed about current trends and understand customer profiles through media and local community engagement.
- Develop and oversee professional growth of store personnel, defining training needs with Deputies.
- Manage performance evaluations, propose development plans, and lead recruitment processes.
- Qualify the Area Manager on Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) and role requirements.
- Oversee workforce planning handled by Deputies.
- Coordinate store priorities through regular mechanisms, considering retail calendar and project timelines.
- Analyze business performance using data from Business Analyst, identify actions to improve Sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- University Degree in Economics or related studies
- At least 5 years' experience in similar role within structured environment
- Highly developed business acumen
- Ability to take a 'big picture' view of a situation
- Good communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written and oral English communication
At PVH, we recognize that our people are our greatest asset. That's why we prioritize the health, happiness, and wellbeing by offering a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond the basics. We want to create a culture of care that fosters loyalty, commitment, and a sense of belonging, and we're proud of it.
Be part of it.
- Balance - Work Smart, our flexible working model, is all about trust, connection, collaboration, and community. You'll get the freedom to choose the hybrid setup and working hours that benefit you.
- Health & Wellbeing - wellbeing programs, premium subscription to headspace, volunteering programs.
- Develop - PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals.
- Be at the forefront - stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be part of market launches and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.