Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Global Coach Brand Analytics team is responsible for providing the insights, measurement frameworks, and self-serve tools to enable the Coach Brand team to deliver its ambitious growth strategy.
As the Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics, you will play a critical role in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns & media spend and the marketing testing roadmap. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Marketing Analytics to:
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive pulse reports for global marketing campaigns. Partner with global teams on real-time analytics to support in-campaign optimizations.
- Implement campaign and brand lift studies across paid platforms to enable measurement of brand marketing. Analyze results globally and provide insights for campaign optimization, media planning and future strategies.
- Support ongoing analytics of marketing performance across paid and owned channels. Identify trends and opportunities to improve effectiveness of marketing channels.
- Support development of media mix model including data ingestion and testing requirements. Partner closely with internal Data Science team to calibrate the model.
- Support global testing strategy across paid and email/SMS channels, including testing strategy, experiment design, and data analysis.
- Leverage marketing analytics tools, testing platforms, and data visualization tools to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics, A/B testing, or related roles.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization tools such as R, Python, Tableau, or similar.
- Mastery of the following analytical tools: modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including paid search, social media, email, and SEO.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-AD1 #LI-HYBRID Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $75,000.00 TO $100,000.00 Annually
Work Structure: Hybrid
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit