THIS ROLE IS LONDON, UK BASED ONLY. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Dispatching and allocation of stock for Retail and Wholesale channels
· Coordinate exports with our transport partners for Custom clearance and sharing documents
· Liaising with 3PL daily and responding to any queries regarding orders; Maintaining strong relationships.
· Arrange invoice and packing list paperwork for local, EU & international shipments in preparation for export from our warehouse, working closely with suppliers and internal colleagues to provide updates and tracking of all shipments
· Raise paperwork for and monitor Proforma payments
· Raising credit notes, import/export documentations, order/ invoice confirmation
· Manage and update the Customer Database master file
· Building a relationship with key customers through understanding any special requirements and timings negotiation to optimise service
· Responsible for wholesale return coordination, timely processing of inbound stock to warehouse
· Assist with the management of stock ensuring that stock is logged correctly, including processing stock receipts, returns and resolving any arising discrepancies.
· Supporting the department and management with any ad hoc requests.
· Booking in of production deliveries in a timely manner.
· Monitor Production’s critical path for deliveries alongside Sales department for planning stock allocation to orders
· Coordinate Inbound/Outbound operations
· Stock level reconciliation between Zedonk and WMS
· Ensure workflow is optimised and all systems are working proficiently
· Coordinate bi-annual stocktakes including alignment
· Respond to all customer queries related to shipments and tracking
· Manage and effectively resolve any customer claims for return or repair; coordinating returns to warehouse where appropriate
Skills & Experience Required:
· Strong organisational skills with great attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving and numerical skills
· Ability to work well independently and in cross-functional capacities
· A positive, self-starter and resilient attitude
· Great interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
· Commercial acumen in order to understand the financial impact of decisions taken and impact on end customer
· Ability to manage and deliver to deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
· Confident and accountable for own tasks.
· Highly competent with the Microsoft office packages, specifically with Excel.
· Knowledge of Zedonk, WMS systems would be beneficial.
· Passionate about delivering impeccable customer service
You must have the right to live and work in the UK