About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Our E-commerce Masterdata team represents part of the Merchandising team and works in close collaboration with the Merchandisers/Buyers, Site Merchandisers and Front Operations. Together they maximize the product assortment display on the site and improve the back end data flow, and essentially bring together product and data.
- Manage masterdata to ensure new products, stock, pricing, imagery and product attributes are uploaded correctly in all systems and on site
- Coordinate assignments for copywriters by creating guidelines, arranging showroom visits, supporting with divisional product information and checking final copy
- Arrange copy translations into the main languages provided on site, ensure continuous maintenance of translation glossary
- Acting as key contact for Front end Operations team, communicating bugs and errors within the masterdata and implementing fixes. Communicating with respective divisions on data improvements
- Maintain product category mapping
- Connect with licensing partners and US Headquarters to leverage assets created by external teams and manage implementation of said assets on the website
- Manage accurate and timely image availability in accordance with PVH Studios
- Manage the implementation of filter enrichment, recommendations widget and correct size mapping
- Maintain asset delivery reports and overviews
- Providing in-season support to other ecommerce teams, divisions and business partners
- A minimum of two years working experience
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development
- A strong eye for detail, great organizational skills and works to a high level of accuracy
- An excellent work ethic and ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Commercial awareness with a keen interest in the fashion industry and a consumer-centric mindset
- Possessing a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and a flexible approach to learning
- Excellent system skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced demanding environment where teamwork is key
- Demonstrates initiative and follows through completely on all aspects of a project
- Able to work in a multinational company where cultural awareness/sensitivity is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional level of English required