The Tommy Hilfiger SEM Manager will join the ecom Traffic Management team at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the Senior Traffic Manager. The team is responsible for all SEO & SEA activities for Tommy Hilfiger across Europe. The Tommy Hilfiger SEM Manager will be responsible for delivering net sales targets for the brand, together with her/his team and the agency.
- Accelerate the tommyhilfiger.com businesses within the Google space
- Maximize top line growth while maintaining ROI capabilities.
- Manage the agency to ensure resource and priorities are aligned with internal expectations
- Management of a multi-million budget to ensure maximum efficiency gains
- Contribute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with relevant internal & external stakeholders
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient & timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Share insights to the wider team and influence data-driven decisions
- Nurture the development of the internal SEM Specialist teams
- Brief precise and clear SEO requirements including testing from end-to-end.
- Stay on top of SEM performances on a daily, weekly and monthly level
- Work with the Senior Manager to build a realistic and ambitious traffic forecast and media budget
- Liaise with other channels to maximise consumer touchpoints and journeys
- Formulate and presents proposals for key campaigns launches and commercial events
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years SEM experience, with extensive experience in SEO and SEA.
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, SEM MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords, SA360 & Feed Management Tools.
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience with:
- Agency management
- Ability to manage large budgets ideally 7 figures
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of SEO
- Hands-on experience with SEA/PPC
- English speaking
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company.
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
A chance to unwind with weekly social activities