Do you like fashion and numbers?
We are looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER willing to face challenges every day, able to manage big ammounts of information and take the perfect decision. If you want your decisions to have a huge and meassurable impact on the business you're working at, this is your place.
You will be in permanent contact with the trends of the fashion market you'll manage. At Zara we launch new collections on a weekly basis with new designs and fabric proposals that improve our product.
You will be part of ZARA Man Team, in charge of the follow up and adaptation of our collections to your assigned market in order to achieve sales targets. Some of your responsabilities will be:
- Sales & Market analysis, acceptance of product by clients, proposal improvement, competitor analysis, commercial actions, etc
- Stock control: in shops, in warehouses.
- Communication with the shop: both on receiving feedback on new collections and to inform them of when they will be receiving the merchandise.
- You will make orders to supply shops and manage the merchandise until it is finally delivered.
- You will work with the design, buying and distribution teams
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for fashion-oriented people. Flexible, with strong analytical skills, decision making and team work.
- Office user.
- Availability to live in La Coruña, Spain.
- Available to travel and work full time.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Other languages valuable
- Experience working in retail (shop)
- Experience in Fashion product management. (textile)
- Fluent level of Spanish