1. Daily management of the principal’s calendar (Schedule both personal and business meetings and appointments).
2. Create travel itineraries: booking flights (air mileage management), taxis, local drivers, hotels, restaurants, etc.
3. Visas and passport applications, ESTA’s for US, etc.
4. Arrange ground transportation (freelance drivers).
5. Oversee works and repairs when needed following both calendar and budget. Liaising with lawyers, contractors and designers.
6. Managing a worldwide art collection, with insurance, shipments and framings.
7. Process health insurance claims.
8. Entering information and keeping CRM updated.
9. Assess business credit cards statements every month to check all travel charges are correct.
10. Assisting the principals with their call list.
11. Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails
and interfacing with clients.
12. Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
13. Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
14. Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
15. To take on various assignments as they arise, such as supporting the management
team in specific projects.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic person who is extremely organized and has a positive attitude. The candidate must be detail-oriented and also flexible to work in a fast-paced environment. Travel plans might change with short notice so we need someone who can act fast and essentially get things done.
Speaking Spanish and/or French will be a plus.
2-3 years experience as an EA preferable.