Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service and enjoy being a brand ambassador?Do you have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a collaborative environment? Are you confident juggling multiple responsibilities simultaneously? Are you detailed oriented and able to communicate in a timely manner?
We are now looking for a Receptionist to join our Head Office Team.
This role will report into the Head Office Manager and is offered on a local full-time permanent contract.
What you will do:
- Provide effective organisation and teamwork to ensure the reception is covered at all times to greet and assist all visitors to COS Head Office.
- Manage the incoming and outgoing post, DHL and internal deliveries efficiently, understanding that some may have urgent or time sensitive contents and dealing with them as appropriate.
- Oversee the maintenance of coffee stations and other areas as directed by the Office Manager, making sure they are always replenished and maintained to a high standard.
- Maintain and manage the meeting rooms and communal spaces to the highest standard.
- Responsible for any stationary ordering for the office and working closely with this budget.
- Manage and control office supplies and efficiently process all relevant invoices.
- Communicate and build relationships with office suppliers, ensuring things always run smoothly while maintaining a cost-conscious focus.
- Book and manage taxis/couriers for office use as required.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of office meetings and ensure the smooth running of office based events.
- Work with the office manager to ensure a clear path of communication is always in place throughout the office and play a key role in supporting effective teamwork.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use your own initiative.
- Previous experience working within a similar administrative support position.
- Problem solving skills.
- An ambassador for the COS brand and a role model for our values. You will be helpful and receptive to individual needs.
- Ability to build good rapport with colleagues within the head office.
Why choose us:
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting great people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.