We're looking for a high energy, organised studio assistant to join our fast growing team, based in our East London studio.
It's a 3 month internship, £315 per week - it's possible this would turn into a full time role at the end.
The right candidate will be confident in managing multiple projects, have some experience of Adobe design software, and be diligent in the day to day running of the studio. The role is varied with many ad hoc duties so a flexible and proactive “can do” attitude is essential.
It's a fast paced role where you will be given a lot of responsibility. In return you'll gain a lot of experience in a short space of time in an energetic start up environment.
- Responsible for artwork approval
- Making artworks amendments (resizing/converting) / banners/ overrides/ opengraphs
- Acting as point of contact for team for general production enquiries (artworking/quotes etc)
- Finding out when things are being despatched for the sales team through weekly reporting
- Getting woven labels made
- Producing digital mock ups of clothing designs
- Packing orders
- Sorting out custom features
- Helping with customer support service when required
Office / Team
- Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running and upkeep of the studio
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and taking messages accurately
- First port of call for all visitors
- Arranging social events / travel/ accom for any conferences/ trips
- Booking couriers
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in an administrative position and would like to develop their career within the creative industry
- Highly organised with a calm approach to a busy workload
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Interest in design/fashion/music and all things creative
- Confident demeanour, enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Friendly, approachable and keen to help
- You'll be working in a fast paced team with smart, passionate people
- A plant filled, relaxed working environment
- Decks in the studio
- Pizza on Fridays (and fruit bowls on tap)
- Weekly team drinks
- We're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
- Managing your own work-load & plenty of freedom
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.