Role Purpose: To provide a professional and courteous daily reception activity for Jimmy Choo head office. To act as ambassador for the brand, both in person and on the phone, ensuring the image and standards of a luxury company are maintained at all times.
Key Relationships:All business teams in Jimmy Choo London, LLX GBS and JAB Luxury Headquarters including:
- Exec Personal Assistants within JC
- Customer Services / Ecommerce
- Merchandising / Design
- Provides daily reception service providing the first point of contact for all visitors to Jimmy Choo, LLX GBS & JAB Luxury, dealing with members of staff and guests. Pre-registers guests when required into the building and notifies staff members when guests arrive.
- Operates a busy switchboard and answers incoming calls courteously and promptly, has the ability to deal with large volumes of sales calls and fields them appropriately.
- Receives incoming mail and courier package, logs all deliveries, distributes into the post room and alerts employees to collect.
- Provides courier (fed ex / DHL) and mail outbound service to all of the office and London stores. Liaises daily with courier and the buildings mail personnel to ensure a smooth courier service is achieved.
- Books meeting rooms with staff and coordinates with business teams such as PR on Press Days. Liaises with the LLX GBS IT team on set up of video conferencing calls.
- Creates Wi-Fi tokens for guests when required.
- Ensures the reception area, reception support areas and the 7th floor external Meeting rooms are maintained to highest of standards at all times. Provides refreshments to external meetings when required.
- Orders office stationery for individual departments with our agreed supplier.
- Maintain up to date contact lists for the businesses & distribute regularly.
- Works collaboratively with the Office Assistant to support with facilities and office management projects and issues.
- Provides support when needed to the EA to CEO and EA to CFO on ad hoc projects, such as special events, board meetings and admin
- Other possible responsibilities include: Health & Safety, Fire Warden Training, and First Aid.
- Order Business Cards and Printed Stationery for the office.
- Assisting with facilities requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast paced business environment preferred.
- Familiar with reception duties such as dealing with post and couriers, greeting guests.
- Experience within a luxury brand preferred but not essential.
- Friendly, people orientated
- Clear, effective communicator
- Immaculate personal appearance
- Practical problem solver and multi-tasker
- Stays calm under pressure
- Works effectively across boundaries, countries and cultures
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Very high personal standards
- Excellent attention to detail