The Sales Operations Assistant will help the Wholesale team with administrative tasks across Systems, Excel and Logistics, taking ownership of the reporting framework, systems architecture, data mining and optimisation.
- Analysing sell throughs using Excel pivot tables and macros and monitoring and highlighting slow-selling stock in order to agree actions and set staff and store incentives as necessary with the Sales Manager.
- Seasonal shipping coordination to stockists via our warehouse.
- Stock levels reporting in order to support swaps, in-season top-ups and other sales activities as requested.
- Coordinating the timely handover of stockist POs to Production and subsequently managing the flow of information all the way to invoice and returns in our ERP system (Zedonk), with the support of Sales Manager.
- General customer service queries (chasing payments etc.)
- Managing and maintaining systems with extremely high level of accuracy
- Managing product data entry in linesheets, including wholesale costs, RRPs across various countries
- Communicate product delivery dates to Sales Manager
- Assist with preparation and analysis of sales history to build seasonal range plans
- Coordinate and support all administration duties related to market preparation for the sales team
- Maintain team calendar to ensure key dates and deadlines are highlighted
- Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Be a brand ambassador at every level, both in communication and professionalism.
- A Microsoft Excel geek with a natural ability to manipulate data to produce reports with accuracy and efficiency.
- A can-do attitude with a strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles with hands on approach.
- Ability to be flexible over working hours during market and peak periods.
- A meticulous approach to organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to communicate with international accounts. Bi-lingual desired.
- Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear and the Monreal brand.