An opportunity has arisen for a Charitable Foundation intern to join the Swarovski Foundation team based in our Corporate Branding and Communication offices in Mayfair, London on a 6 month internship.
The successful individual will support the administrative tasks required to support the Foundation team to fulfill its strategic objectives.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the Foundation team with administrative and diary management including but not limited to travel bookings, meeting arrangements and expenses
- Support with the creation and collation of communication materials including but limited to liaising with teams internally to create content for the Swarovski Foundation
- Support teams with implementation of communication plan across all channels
- Liaising with teams internally (whether to build on synergies with SUS or implement comms plans by working with S&D, editorial, briefing CCS etc.)
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for Executive Board, shareholders meetings, quarterly updates and other special requirements
- Create and update Foundation information by filing documents, presentations, data entry into Excel and Salesforce, and any other administrative requirements (e.g. weekly notes)
- Organise team meetings and manage the agenda by collating information from Foundation team and writing up team meeting notes in a timely manner
- Manage the email@example.com email address and flag any necessary actions to the Foundation team
- Liaise with external stakeholders and support the Foundation's relationship with charity partner organisations
- Interest in philanthropy and corporate giving
Key Results Areas (KPIs):
- Supporting the overall Foundation administrative tasks to promote efficiency
- Supporting team on implementation of communication initiatives
- Supporting relationships with key stakeholders including but not limited to Trustees, Swarovski Global Departments, Charity Partners
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- Proven experience undertaking a similar function within a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Degree level education or equivalent
- High skill in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple administrative tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Work independently
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation
- Hard working
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience then please do not hesitate to apply immediately by emailing your CV for your application to be considered.
Due to the high number of CV's we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.