All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in design of the sample room with image mounting and trim rigging
- Organization of the design room
- Research on various new design concepts
- Assembly of presentation boards and other administrative duties.
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design- oriented tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD
* All Design candidates must upload a portfolio or design samples.
*Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of five full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from September-December.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH