The Manager, Facilities will begin the process of developing the skill set to direct and oversee all office services support staff in the operation of a business unit facility. The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to security (physical presence and systems), construction/project management, maintenance/general repairs, housekeeping, mail room operations, and environmental comfort throughout the facility.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining annual facility operational budget
- Collaborative assistance in planning and execution of all capital expenditure projects
- Oversee coding, verification and proper allocation of service invoices
- Assist in the development and implementation of Facilities procedures and operation protocols
- Establish service maintenance routines and schedules
- Assist with development and implementation of all life-safety and security protocols and procedures
- Plan and coordinate inter-department moves and re-configurations
- Maintain accurate floors plans and seating charts
- Assist associates with coordination of special events (i.e. company presentations, fashion show preparation...)
- Schedule and attend regular meetings with Human Resources associates to discuss initiatives and hiring trends. As needed or directed meet with divisional process owners and executive leaders to review forecasts of any special business support needs Schedule informal conference calls with facilities service colleagues to discuss corporate driven initiatives (sustainability) and share information and processes. Organize and attend team meetings to foster collegiate atmosphere. Meet with inter-related support departments and provide information regarding new projects and schedules
- In conjunction with department lead, establish monthly or bi-monthly meetings with representatives of service providers and contract support service vendors to review performance, new information, upgrades and upcoming projects. Prepare and organize information regarding expiring service agreements and have input in renewal process. Assist department head in researching new services vendors that meet the criteria of improvement of delivery, quality and economically favorable results. Collaborate with architects, engineers and construction project managers to develop functional office space and showrooms
- High school diploma; college degree, a plus
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years’ experience in an office environment that encompassed delivery of back office support service in a busy environment
- Individual must be able to multi-task, deliver on deadlines, delegate and have excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Strong administrative skills and the ability to guide/manage a team to consistent high-level performance
- Strong knowledge/inclination of space planning, construction, project management, building systems and inter-personal business acumen
- Must have very good computer skills and the ability to use most if not all of Microsoft Office programs and familiarity of CAD
- Some pre-customer service skills required and decisions on how best to interact with disappointed customers and vendors. Recognizing opportunities to disarm with verbal interaction
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities required
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.