Provides administrative and accounting support to Vietnam Office in assigned areas, e.g. travel arrangement, office supplies/services procurement, maintenance of office equipment and general office service and serve as receptionist.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- To convey problems to the Management Office for repairing the lighting, lifts & washrooms
- To arrange cleaning up of office & disposal of bulk garbage by the cleaning company Ensuring high standard of cleanliness and ambience is maintained all the time
- Supervise all contracted cleaning services and ensure agreed service levels are met To tour around the office to check the tidiness of workplace and arrange repairing works with contractor/service provider
- Receiving guest at the reception as per SOP
- Source and negotiate better terms with hotels.in line with the company travel policy and the agreed terms of contract.
- To arrange reservation on flight and hotel accommodation for all colleagues and guest. Ensure all hotel bookings are done as per the company policy and existing contracts.
- To assist in controlling stock level of office supplies, places orders, checks deliveries & puts on racks after deliveries
- Conduct regular bench marking exercises to ensure that prices and quality obtained by PVH far East limited remain most competitive.
- Negotiate contracts for supply of goods and services ensuring that the company gets best total cost of ownership – not just lowest short term price.
- Ensure contracts for supply of goods and services are in place to protect interest of the company.
- Constantly track all contracts to ensure that they remain valid and to renew the expired ones.
- To update maintenance records of all equipments
- To identify fault of the equipment & report to respective maintenance service company for repairs.
- To verify invoices in relation to travel arrangement & office supplies
- To deals with all localized visa, work permit and residency needs, both for visitors and potentially permanent staff.
- To set up all the banking protocols for the office if needed.
- To set up all the authority processes for both Business licenses and Investors permits
- Procure all printed stationery (business cards, letterheads, envelopes, etc) as per negotiated contracts.
- Carry out periodic vendor rating exercises for suppliers of stationery and other regular supplies to ensure the office is dealing with the most competitive suppliers.
- Maintain and handle patty cash and ensure daily reconciliation is in place
- Handle cheque books and ensure suppliers and other payments are made on time(cheques and cash)
- Maintain all necessary records for amount spent including approvals from Management for all the spends
- To assist setting up of event venue, handout material printing, arrange snack and beverage, guide guests to the venue, etc.
- To assist follow up office renovation & defects
- Any other assignments as manager thinks fit
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.