We’re looking for
An Assistant Buyer in Jewels to join our group of creatives in our Paris Atelier. We offer an inclusive workplace, driven by values, creativity and high level of responsibility. At & Other Stories we work in teams and lead by example. Fashion, fun and action are essential parts in our daily work.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for assisting on the following roles:
- Working close together with the Buyer on the Collection plan (article – timeline – price – quantity) · Responsible for the Collection Plan Follow up.
- Secure deadline + Order Placement (on normal & fast actions) ·
- Selling analysis & Benchmark ·
- Prepare Buying sessions·
- Delivery to store follow up ·
- Ensure communication with the OL Buyer & our Production offices
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RESPONSABILITIES
- Samples development
- Ensuring clear sample development requests -
- Responsible for sample comments & communication with Supply Chain -
- Provide options to have the best product given purpose and price ·
- Product Systems updates to ensure Sample flow ·
- Buying Price follow up to ensure product profitability
The Ideal Candidate
We’d love to meet someone who
- Has 0-1 years of previous experience, preferably within fashion.
- Has product sensitivity & Accessories market knowledge. ·
- Has strong analytical skills and is detail oriented.·
- Understands the importance of commercial thinking and have a sales mindset to answer our customer needs. Is result oriented, pro-active and open to fast changes. ·
- Has the positive mindset and clear communication skills that is needed when working with an international team.
Other Stories’ essence
We are an inclusive workplace, driven by creativity, our values and an entrepreneurial spirit. Fashion, fun and action are essential parts of our daily work. We believe in being spontaneous, personal and flexible, which makes it easy to collaborate within all parts of the brand and sparks growth, for you and for us. At & Other Stories, we work in teams and lead by example.Each person working with & Other Stories is an essential part of our group of creatives and a valued individual within the company.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our Paris Atelier. Start date: September 2018.
If you are interested register your CV and personal letter in English before the 25th of July. Looking forward to hearing from you!