Our team is part of central indirect procurement and we are responsible for procurement of software, IT services as well as for software asset Management for of the entire Zalando Group. As a member of the team you will lead and guide exciting and varying tasks in the field of software & IT services procurement. You consult evaluation projects, manage the design of contracts and work closely with technology teams throughout the Zalando Group, and , with the Legal team and with IT Security.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Drive sourcing and procurement of Software and IT Services for the Zalando Group. Furthermore, you advise on strategic decisions and guide business units in strategic and budget planning
- Negotiate, design and monitor relevant contracts in close collaboration with the Legal and IT Security team
- Be responsible for supplier relationship management and interact with suppliers on a regular basis
- Support the budget owners at Zalando with your market knowledge and through calculating cost scenarios
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience and/or a degree in IT, business studies or economics. You have experience in managing sourcing projects, software implementation, negotiations, contract optimization, vendor management and tendering
- Excellent communication skills and experience enable you to successfully manage external and internal stakeholders in a solution oriented way. Mastering English is required, German is a big plus.
- You work in a structured and independent manner and are willing to work in an intense, growing environment where self-motivation is the key. You like to take over new responsibilities and are interested in new technology.
- You are a highly motivated team player and are flexible when it comes to new and changing tasks
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.