As a Buyer & Merchandiser for our Shoes category you will work with online merchandising, design, marketing & stores to tell the story of our beautiful products to the customers. You will be involved in the assortment planning for shoes and accessories (belts, socks, ties, pocket squares, bags, gloves, leather goods) in collaboration with planning and design, ensuring a customer-focused, commercial and attractive assortment is delivered to stores.
Your typical day includes:
- Working with online merchandising, design, marketing & stores
- Being involved in the assortment planning for shoes and accessories (belts, socks, ties, pocket square, bags, gloves, leather goods) in collaboration with planning and design ensuring a customer-focused, commercial and attractive assortment is delivered to stores
- Working cross functionally with planning, allocation and online merchandising to analyse sales and customer demands in order to drive sales and trade the business in-season
- Being focused on how to improve the assortment to increase sales
- Managing other, buying- and merchandising-related activities
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
The Ideal Candidate
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Shoes (Buying & merchandising), accessories as a plus
- Experience in production of high end shoes brands, having an extensive product knowledge about shoes
- Experience from a vertically integrated, fashion retail company
- Customer focus and proactive attitude together with an eye for details and aesthetic
- Analytical mindset
- Market knowledge
- Excellent skills in English