s a part of ZARA Womenswear department you will be working closely with the Design team being in charge of supervising the whole process of the development of the collections we launch in a weekly basis: from production to distribution. Making sure the product reaches optimum quality levels.
- Management of shooping budget
- Development of collection and product selection in collaboration with the Design team.
- Sales analysis and commercial needs
- Analysis and trend proposal
- Decision and planning of quantities to buy and of production areas.
- Sourcing of new suppliers and production markets.
- Negotiation of prices, margins and delivery dates with different suppliers
- Follow up on production until arrival in our warehouses.
- Decision on product delivery dates in shops: quantities and dates.
The Ideal Candidate
- Related University degree
- +2 years work experience in similar position
- Experience dealing and negotiating with suppliers
- Knowledge of fabrics and qualities
- Ms Office user
- Availability to travel
- Fluent spoken and written English (Spanish desirable)
- Availability to live full time in La Coruña, Spain.