Good news!! We are growing our Buying structure significantly in 2020 to support the growth of our business! This means we have a fair few brand new Buying Administration Assistant roles available in our team, named one of the absolute best in the industry by Business Of Fashion!
We're doing a call out for BAA's across all Women's and Men's categories. Every BAA at Browns plays an important role in assisting the team in maximising sales opportunities, being the first point of contact for queries relating to product and deliveries, and analysing performance across all channels. Browns is a fast paced environment, so we need people who are focused and adaptable in nature, as there is no such thing as an average day!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* First point of contact for the department regarding any queries relating to stock, orders, and deliveries.
* Assist Buyers in writing orders and loading them accurately and efficiently onto the system, and generating PO Numbers for suppliers.
* Order Confirmation Checking - Including cancellations, price changes and amendments to orders.
* Taking ownership of the Delivery Schedule and communicating key dates internally.
* Running daily sales reports, uploading images, and creating packs for each season containing important brand and product information.
* Liaising with Suppliers and other departments including Merchandising, E-Commerce, Operations, Finance and Retail regarding product and deliveries for the department.
* Assisting Buyers in managing their buying trips and schedules for fashion week. This includes obtaining dates from suppliers, schedule appointments or rescheduling when needed, requesting show tickets for all fashion weeks, and booking travel and accommodation.
* Completing expenses for the buying department.
* Researching emerging brands and designers through various channels and providing new brand recommendations to the buyers to bring newness to the product offering.
* Managing and developing interns, including delegating tasks, managing the workloads and monitoring overall performance.
* Provide all-round administrative support to the Buying team enabling them to maximize buying services to Browns.
The Ideal Candidate
* Eagerness to learn and develop a career within the Buying function at Browns.
* Keen interest in luxury fashion, with a passion for merchandise and trends.
* Analytical skills in order to assist with sales analysis and forecasting.
* Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to plan, and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
* Previous experience in a BAA or similar administration role within the fashion industry.
* Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness in the luxury market.
* High attention to detail to ensure accuracy in work.
* Natural relationship building skills in order to work effectively with suppliers, and across internal departments.
* Flexible in nature and willingness to go the extra mile to support the department.
* Maturity and confidence in approach.