Are you looking for a company that is willing to invest in you and support your development throughout your career? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
We are looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant to join our Buying Office team in London.
This role will report into the Head of E-Commerce Buying and is offered on a local full time permanent contract
What you will do
- Maintain sample rooms/sample rail for buyer meetings and weekly sales meetings.
- Provide sample handling support for cross functional teams; including marketing, press and online, keeping track of samples lent out/returned to the department.
- Sample preparation; establish order of priority with Production Offices, steaming samples and preparing the fit rails in advance of fit session.
- Create sample tracker for new development styles and chasing outstanding samples on a weekly basis, at all stages of development and updating the buying team on status.
- Managing post to and from the PO offices.
- Complete order amendments including; delivery delays, quantity adjustments and price amendments in castor system.
- Updating season overviews each week and at end of season meetings in product plan.
- File and organise sketches, lab-dips and bulks cutting, responsible for sending development and lab dip requests.
- Preparing fit lists, updating buying comments on the system and ensuring team prioritise the most urgent fits in relation to our critical path
- Run sales reports and complete regular online and store competitive research reports.
- Responsible for maintaining critical path; ensuring that suppliers have everything required to meet the delivery date i.e. barcodes and shipping documents, ensuring deliveries are tracked from ex-factory to warehouse and live on-site/in-store.
- Create training and information packs for stores and cross functional teams each season.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for
- Ideally a certifiable textile/buying qualification.
- Previous experience in similar positions preferred but not essential.
- Strong team player with great communication skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Business orientated with good understanding of the brand.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.