We have an exciting role available within Fenwick Bond Street as a Buyers Admin Assistant working within the Womens Premium Denim Department.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
As a Buyers Admin Assistant, you will be asked to provide support and assistance to the Buying Team, carrying out essential administrative tasks and supporting the day to day running of the category. You will be responsible for effective communication between all suppliers, buying and merchandising, whilst being able to complete your workload in a timely manner and to strict deadlines.
We are looking for a candidate who has;
- Good relationship building skills
- Able to manage time well and prioritise multiple workstreams
- Highly numerate and IT literate especially in excel
- A keen interest in the chosen product group and knowledge of trends
- Good analytical skills
The Closing date for applications for this role is 26.04.2019
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.