The Merchandising Assistant will support the RTW team and collaborate with cross-functional partners and vendors to drive sales for the Trunk Show and Boutique Designer and Advanced RTW businesses.
What You’ll Do
• Support the RTW Trunkshow and BTQ operations and processes
• Run weekly selling reports for RTW division
• Schedule and coordinate all domestic and international appointments
• Gather and execute all information for trunk show import sheets, product descriptions, and BTQ purchase orders
• Coordinate travel for market/trade shows
• Organize market prep materials prior to each season
• Gather and execute information for trunk show import sheets and product descriptions
• Write up all BTQ orders
• Enter all BTQ purchase orders into the CMS
• Assign attributes to all purchase orders.
• Enter all vendor set ups for both trunk show and boutique brands
• Assist with trend boards and buy matrices each season
• Manage all stylist special order requests
• Track and gather missing information post market
• Check and update pricing for weekly what’s new uploads
• Run PO stat reporting post trunk show completion
• Manage trunk show launch calendar
Who You Are
• You have a bachelor’s degree preferably in fashion or merchandising
• Detailed oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
• Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
• Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills and reasoning ability
• Able to work within a team and with all cross-functional partners
• Proficient in Excel and Photoshop with an aptitude for learning new programs
• Willing to execute priorities with a sense of urgency
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.