Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
District Visual Merchandisers operate as Brand Protecters, balancing creative vision with commerciality; ensuring the highest customer experience is delivered within all stores at all times. The DVM Team operate as a support function for the Retail business primarily focused on driving visual consistency. This is achieved through: structured visits, communication and training and development.
- Ability to take company VM Directives and interpret the information in a relevant way for the Market.
- Support the wider retail business with the execution and delivery of Model Stores, Flagships, Lab Door Projects and market specific events.
- Support District Manager and SM Teams with wordrobing selections for Sales Teams.
- Support twice yearly press showroom set-ups across EU.
- Responsible for utilising key commercial information (One Pager / LW Store Performance / Top 20 Department Report) when planning all visual changes in store store. Focus on providing stores with VM solutions based on commericial data.
- Completion of VM Checklist Reports post visits highlighting achieved actions and next steps.
- Responsible for ensuring all key VM initiatives are successfully implemented at a store level.
- Operating as a support function for the retail team in the pursuit of the highest standards of visual excellence within Flagship and Model Stores.
- Achieving regular store visits in line with agreed Visit Frequency Planner.
- Conduct regular joint visits with District Manager in order to identify key VM / Product opportunities in store.
- Attend weekly conference calls with District Managers to brief area on key weekly VM focus areas and objectives.
- Management of weekly travel budget and administration.
Training & Development:
- Accountable for ensuring all Regions maintain the highest standards of visual execution at all times within Territory Flagship and Model Store Formats.
- Coach and support Store management Teams and VMSA’s with monthly floor set installations.
- Experience working for trend led premium fashion focused businesses.
- Direct visual merchandising experience essential.
- Awareness of industry trends and market specific customer profiles.
- Ability to demonstrate creative, commercial and people focused skill sets / competencies.
- Be a passionate and highly creative individual and able to consistently deliver visual excellence in our stores.
- Have sound IT (Microsoft) knowledge. Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Please send CV in English and Portfolio (if available).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V