To strengthen our team we are looking for full-time Art Director (f/m/div).
Your area of responsibility will be the entire art direction, strategy and execution of all creative Initatives, maintaining the brand vision of Dorothee Schumacher.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Concepting and overseeing content creation based on strategic business and marketing objectives. Translate marketing and ecommerce initiatives for communication across all platforms including product packaging, ecommerce, POS/retail environment, merchandising, social media, print-digital advertising, video production and consumer engagement events
- Provide art direction to digital team for all website-ecommerce updates, while working closely with the CCO and the corporate communication manager
- Partner internally with marketing/ production/ PR team and graphic design studio, externally with Photographers, agencies, location scouts, studio’s, directors and copy writers
- Concept, art-direct and oversee all photography, production, styling, retouching and delivery off all seasonal marketing output. Understand post production of photographic and printed materials, being able to communicate with corresponding vendors
- Develop brand’s online presence, conceptualize new ideas to enhance the customer experience
- Develop and manage budgets and critical path
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent creative with strong partnerships with significant industry figures (photographers, editors and directors)
- Proven experience for a Luxury label, with excellent communication skills
- Experience in Concepting and Strategic brand development
- Project and budget management experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with a creative yet pragmatic approach to art direction
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite, understanding of film and editing is a plus
- Degree in a related discipline
Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.