You're whip-smart and know that in today's world, a job is more than a job - it's about working in a field that inspires you. We value diversity and each individual's unique contribution that makes Esprit a fantastic brand - and place to work. Join the Esprit Family and be part of an international lifestyle company where you can make a positive impact in the world of fashion.
We are looking for
Textile Designer (m/f/d)
to support our Team. (ID 3651)
What you’ll do:
- Computer-controlled development, reporting and elaboration of reproducible textile designs, in accordance with the specifications of the design team
- Artwork, accessories and fashion label development, in accordance with the design specifications for all product groups
- Digitalization of the collection designs
- Artwork research
- Contact persons for suppliers on demand
- Creation of artwork documentation for collection meetings
- Controlling and release of all lab dips / strike offs for sampling and production
- Participation in in-house supplier appointments as well as visits to suppliers on demand
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Studied textile design or study graphic design each with several years of professional experience in a corresponding position
- Knowledge of goods and processing
- Knowledge in the field of embroidery and print
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office user skills, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Understanding of the target group
- Color and style security
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date. Please feel free to contact Catrin Roloff if you have any questions.