Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination.
To support our Teams in South of Germany, currently we are looking for a:
District Visual Merchandiser (m/w/d) based in Munich
District Visual Merchandisers operate as Brand Protectors, balancing creative vision with commerciality; ensuring the highest customer experience is delivered within all stores at all times. The DVM Team operate as a support function for Retail primarily focused on driving visual consistency and training across all channels within a nominated territory.
Training & Development:
- On regular bases organize and provide VM training within the base store and in the district.
- Plan and deliver structured and training-focused store visits.
- Support monthly floorset installation across the district by establishing a regular planning, feedback and follow up processes.
- In cooperation with base store Manager, plan and implement monthly floorsets. On weekly bases analyze base store performance, tailor and adjust product placement to business needs.
- Support all district Store managers with commercial product placement by using relevant reports and business tools.
- In cooperation with District Managers, plan, implement and oversee local VM strategies tailored to specific markets.
- Conduct regular joint store visits with the District Managers in order to identify and address all key VM/product opportunities.
- Attend weekly district conference calls to brief on key VM focuses and objectives.
- Tailor general VM Directives to relevant markets. Focus on local approach.
- Support wider retail business through market specific projects, such as Seasonal Concept Doors, Product Trials, Elevation projects, Showroom set ups etc.
- On regular bases deliver innovation projects focused on new display technics and different VM approach, to be used at EU and Global level.
- Incorporate monthly creative ideas into Model store launches.
Teamwork & Communication:
- On monthly bases deliver all administration tasks such as monthly launch photo deck, base store money map, store visits reports, whereabouts, weekly feedback etc.
- Submit creative monthly Comp Shop ideas to Regional Visual Manager.
- Participate in weekly field conference calls.
- Participate in semi-annual VM summit, held by Senior EU VM Managers.
- Experience working for trend led premium fashion focused businesses.
- Experience as a VM manager of flagship store essential; willingness to develop to a district level.
- Great planning and organization skills.
- Ability to deliver VM training for stores in the territory.
- Experience with analyzing KPI’s and derive action plans from them.
- Fluency in German and English are mandatory, other languages beneficial.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30% of time in the city, the rest in travel)
- Awareness of industry trends and market specific customer profiles.
- Ability to demonstrate creative, commercial and people focused skill sets / competencies.
- Be a passionate and highly creative individual and able to consistently deliver visual excellence in our stores.
- Have sound IT (Microsoft) knowledge. Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining this dynamic team of professionals, please reply with your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible. Please apply directly on our website in the careers section.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V