ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Zalando Marketing Services
Reports to: Business Owner Creative Lab
Team Size: 14 People
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Brenda
As the Creative Director within Zalando Marketing Solutions (ZMS) you develop unusual concepts and transform ideas into groundbreaking campaigns, while leading and developing the creative inhouse team further. You understand the needs of our Partner Brands and Zalando’s visual language and make them work together to create outstanding campaigns.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Owning the direction of branded ecommerce campaigns including website banners, teasers, video content, social media & brand marketing campaigns. You are able to develop ideas from small to large-scale campaigns for especially digital media (Onsite & Offsite).
- Driving strong quality. The creative director will provide clear direction to our team of Art Directors and Designers. You will ensure that our creative processes are highly efficient and well balanced to reaching deadlines without missing quality requirements.
- Maximizing relationships is second nature to you. Working closely with our Key Account Managers, Tech Teams, Teams from Zalando Marketing Services as well as Zalando Fashion Store.
- Developing your team’s knowledge and skills to become the Go To Department for all creative requests within Zalando is an essential part of your role and important to you
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in Design, Visual Design, Communication Design or any other relevant field teamed with a minimum of 8 years work experience in a design or creative team, agency experience preferred. Prior experience in creative direction ideally within an online fashion business is essential.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of art directors and designers
- Experience in creating and maintaining visual brand identity, E-commerce and editorial content within a fashion retail business and a strong understanding of the aesthetic nuances of social media, product, editorial, and commercial
- A solid leader who is not afraid to make brave decisions
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.