The Campaign Design Team is part of the Marketing Strategy Team acting as the in-house agency of Zalando, developing and executing creative concepts for internal as well as customer communication. The range of projects varies in scale and type e.g. digital campaigns, Ad Hoc, and support in 360° campaigns including owned, bought and earned media, working across all Zalando markets.
Our goal: to provide our customers with an informative, entertaining and appealing impression of our products. We want customers to enjoy shopping at Zalando – in other words, to have an excellent shopping experience.
What You'll Do
- Executing digital 360 campaign designs that transcend across 15+ markets; trans-creating master assets for holistic digital brand experience across channels and countries.
- Experience in SoMe campaigns and cutting-edge innovative media.
- Knowledge in moving pictures and interactive media.
- Researching design moods, technical feasibility and overseeing the management of deliverables (inc. overseeing freelance staff).
- Brand design ambassador of our visual language advising internal/external stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience as a Digital Designer in a creative design team (traditional ad agency preferred), prior experience with fashion eCommerce a plus
- Contemporary visual-design background with extensive digital experience; knowledge of platform design, SoMe, display, motion design, video editing, and CRM channels as well as comfortable with image retouch
- Delivery is organized, process-oriented and collaborative; driven with care to quality, as you are an open, positive, flexible, professional team player.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills- verbal, visual, written and presentation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud softwares, including video editing & Sketch
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands, and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising, and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 27 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests, and languages our teams choose to use.