ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Zalando Fashion Studios
Reports to: Styling Coordinator
Team Size: >15
Recruiter: Nina; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Junior Stylist, you have a large impact by creating an entertaining and appealing content to ensure that our customers have an excellent shopping experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Style in an individual, creative way to inspire our customers.
- You have a good understanding the target group of each label and know which combinations the customers wants as a strong up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands and trends.
- Own the quality assurance during studio-shootings. You are pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of our Online Store.
- Be responsible for the communication and coordination together with other departments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid experience in E-commerce (3 years+) and fashion styling. Academic education in fashion, textiles, or a similar area and a passion for fashion
- High demand in quality, you’re able to keep an eye on everything in a dynamic work environment with lots of changes
- Hands-on mentality, you are a natural doer! Your work showcases by your quick thinking and proactive attitude, managing your workload in a cool and calm way.
- As part of an international team you feel good and enjoy your work as you score with your organizational talent
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Fashion Studios is responsible for how the products are presented on the website. All product photos, shoots of products with models and product information and descriptions are done here.