Department: Graphics & Content - Zalando Lounge
Reports to: Demand Director
Recruiter: Brenda Cremer
As our Lead for Graphics & Content, you develop and lead disciplinary all team members of our marketing graphics department and the copywriters. You support your team by any question regarding products and processes and own the output from this newly-formed department.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You seek out areas for continuous improvement of our processes, workflows and automation opportunities by challenging the status quo and the output from your team. Thereby you assure the efficiency of the output from the graphic designers and copywriters.
- You support KPI based creative optimization based on A/B testing.
- You plan and approve the budget for our visual products for customer facing channels like paid social media, display & affiliate, mail messaging, app messaging and offline.
- You improve the daily work of your team members by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- From your at least 5 years of experience in leading a consumer-facing team at a forward-thinking company or agency you know how to transfer business KPIs and brand requirements in the graphical language
- You are eager to leverage a data-driven approach to creative creation. You have a clear understanding of the requirements of each channel in order to produce accurate and targeted output.
- You understand the market trends, - mechanisms and the industry so analyzing data
- You are fluent in English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.