Department: Zalando Fashion Studios
Reports to: Photography Lead
Team Size: > 15
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
As a Photography Team Leader, you will have a large impact by creating an entertaining and appealing content to ensure that our customers have an excellent shopping experience. You will be responsible for guiding, inspiring and engaging a team of junior and senior photographers. Furthermore, you will take over the team development and ensure that all processes and facilities enable the team to produce inspirational and accurate photographs.
- Expert understanding of photography techniques and confident in studio lighting and technical support, color management, with advanced knowledge of Capture One
- Leading and motivating your team in huge seasonal peaks is one of your strengths, you enjoy building clear objectives with your team, coaching and training them to ensure positive personal development. You are involved in the recruitment process to building up a great team.
- Expect high quality output in day to day production and ensure delivery of production targets. In addition to this you will plan, communicate and continuously monitor photographer production schedules.
- Responsible for the communication and coordination together with other departments. Furthermore your goal is to provide a good Stakeholder management, building relationships within the studio and internal customers.
- Successfully earned a degree in Photography or have sufficient experience in a similar field. You bring 3 to 5 years work experience and at least two years experience in leading and developing a team. You are experienced within the E Commerce area.
- High demand in quality which leads to the best results will help you with all tasks. You’re able to keep an eye on everything in a dynamic work environment with lots of changes.
- A natural doer! Your work showcases by your quick thinking and proactive attitude, managing your workload in a cool and calm way.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing, international environment. You are a dedicated team player, open, positive, flexible and professional; you are able to maintain team spirit and be a true role model.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
As one of Europe’s largest e-com studios Zalando Content Creation is responsible for producing content for 400.000 products every year for the Zalando website. All model photography, product photography, copy and post production are done in our Studio situated in central Berlin.
Our purpose is to provide our customers with high quality content with excellent photography, inspirational styling and an informative product description. We want to provide our customers an excellent shopping experience.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.