Job DescriptionZalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
The Campaign Design Team is part of the Marketing Strategy Team acting as the in-house agency of Zalando, developing and executing creative concepts for internal as well as customer communication. The range of projects varies in scale and type e.g. digital campaigns, events, print campaigns, 360° campaigns including owned, bought and earned media, working across all Zalando markets.
Our goal: to provide our customers with an informative, entertaining and appealing impression of our products. We want customers to enjoying browsing, reading and shopping at Zalando – in other words, to have an excellent shopping experience.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As the Senior Graphic Designer you are responsible for supporting or driving 360 campaign ideation and design. You will consult, ideate and/or conceptualize campaign concepts with a strong strategic approach. You possess the ability to ideate or access ‘campaign concepts’ which should transcend across all channels and potentially 15+ markets.
- You know how to apply customer-insights, market research and performance results to your campaign concepts and will also act as a creative consultant to external agencies for larger campaigns.
- Further, as the GD you support will the development of the internal art direction team; you will be key in strengthening their competency and growing talent within Campaign Design.
- You act as the internal ambassador of our brand language and can manage/advise external creatives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 6 years work experience in a creative design team (traditional ad agency preferred), prior experience with fashion eCommerce a plus
- Minimum 3 years as an Graphic Designer/ Art Director within a creative agency and/or design team
- Excellent storyteller/conceptual thinker with experience in strategic campaign ideation for multi-channel delivery; creative briefs, segmentation, visual storytelling
- Strong in both copy and art - with a visual-design background (designer)
- Experience with TVC (across markets)
- Experience with image briefings, photo-shoots, casting, content acquisition through to production
- Experience in motion; ideation, storyboarding and production
- Deep understanding of brand design and strategic communications
- Analytical thinker, organized, process-oriented, and collaborative
- Delivery driven with care to quality, consistency and commitment
- Open, positive, flexible, professional; a team player
- You enjoy working in an fast-changing, international environment; a natural innovator
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills- verbal, visual, written and presentation
YOU ARE OFFERED
- A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms*; additional holidays & volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings*. (*Partly, depends on location)
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- International, accomplished experts.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring process, please contact our recruiter Brenda Cremer.