As a Senior Product Stylist, you have a large impact by creating an entertaining and appealing content to ensure that our customers have an excellent shopping experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Style in an individual, creative way to inspire our customers. You have an excellent understanding of the target group of each label and a strong up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands and trends.
- Own the quality assurance during studio-shootings. You are pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of our online store
- Styling support and training for product photographers, constantly improving our styling guide
- Be responsible for the communication and coordination together with other departments
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid experience in E-commerce (3 years+), especially in product styling. Academic education in fashion, textiles, or a similar area and a passion for fashion.
- Proven ability to use innovative and eye-catching styling techniques and work to stringent deadlines and styling guides. Ability to work on pin/magnet board, mannequin and tabletop styling.
- High demand in quality, you’re able to keep an eye on everything in a dynamic work environment with lots of changes
- Hands-on mentality, you are a natural doer! Your work showcases by your quick thinking and proactive attitude, managing your workload in a cool and calm way. As part of an international team you are able to train and coach junior product stylists.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDOZalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.